Harry Potter Themed Gift List


 

Our family loves all things Harry Potter. When the kids were younger, I read aloud the entire series to them, voices included. Reading time was perhaps the only time of day when the kids were all quiet, engrossed in the drama on the pages of those books.

We’ve been to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios, where we were all charmed by the atmosphere, butterbeer, and the general wizarding world feel of the place. And it seems like a spell that never wears off. My kids (yes, even the older teens) still ask for Harry Potter stuff at Christmas. So I wanted to put together a list of items I’ve found for us muggles.

Muggle Socks 

Harry Potter Themed Gift List Harry Potter Themed Gifts

Novelty socks are back in, so my daughter tells me, and these are perfect for the ordinary muggle.

Hogwarts Apparel. Because what Harry Potter fan doesn’t wish she went to charms class once upon a time?

Harry Potter Themed Gifts Harry Potter Themed Gifts Harry Potter Themed Gifts

I love using quotes from books to decorate my home in fun ways. These pillows fit the bill perfectly.
  

 

Would you like to go back in time? Then Hermione’s Time Turner necklace is just about right.

Harry Potter Themed Gifts

How about a little Gryffindor outfit for your little one?

Harry Potter Themed Gifts

I love this Lightning Bolt/Glasses ring.

 

I love this Deathly Hallows Sun Catcher.

Harry Potter Themed Gifts

Wanna know how to make a Knickerbocker Glory? Then this cookbook is for you.

How about a family game of Clue for Christmas day? Harry Potter style, of course!

And of course, no Harry Potter list would be complete without a set of books. Or you could buy one book per year, if your the torturing type.

I would love all or any of these. Except maybe the baby outfit. I’m not in that stage of life anymore (or yet)

Which gift is your favorite?