FREE Weekly Lesson Planning Pages



don’t know what the homeschool laws are in your state, but here in Pennsylvania, we are required to keep a log of of either hours or days, and a record of materials used. There is a certain amount of freedom in how that can look, but I have found the simplest method is using a blank weekly planner, and filling in what each child does by subject and day. So I decided to create a very simple weekly planning page set that has room for up to 7 students, or you can easily use on planning page per child, depending on your needs.

I didn’t add decorations or graphics, because I’m not really a ‘decorations’ kinda mom. I also like conserving printer ink.

If you don’t need to keep a log, you can easily use these to plan out your week’s lessons and materials instead.

The best part, of course, is that these are FREE for you to download, so that you can print whenever and however you need them. To download, just click the link below.

>>>FREE Weekly Planning Page 1<<<

 

>>>FREE Weekly Planning Page 2<<<

Enjoy!

 

If you want to stay updated on new posts and info from THC, sign up for my free newsletter!