Growing Out A Pixie Cut: Six Month Update

a couple weeks ago
i suddenly realized that it had been 6 months
since The Haircut

and whilst it seems like my hair
is growing slower than molasses
it is growing

unfortunately
to make things go just that much slower
i went in for a trim in October
and got a little more taken off than i wanted

i figure i lost about 2 months of growth
with that cut 

so i've vowed
not to let a scissor near my head
for at least the next 6 months

here is the update

believe it or not
there really has been growth

but it's not fast enough for me

here are just a few of the reasons
i'm hating my hair right now

1. I'm cold. And i can't even wear a hat without messing up my hair.
2. I have to wash and style it every day. And i'm too lazy for that
3. It's boring. I have the same hair every day. I like options, people.

so 


wait


{alison}