Good Reads N'at

this summer
i've been reading
like it's going out of styleseriously
my eyes are achy
at the end of each day
from straining to capture enough light
to illuminate the words at hand


and no
my eyes are not getting old

here
in no particular order
are some of the books i've enjoyed lately




















hubs and i
also went to see World War Z
whilst on vacation


it was  a w e s o m e


easily the best film i've seen

in the past year or two


in case you're wondering

there is zero sex

very little profanity


and even the violence

is pretty tame


though

there are lots of scenes

that just about made me jump out of my seat


Brad Pitt is awesome

and the story line (zombie apocalypse)

is about as believable and enthralling

as zombie movies get


plus

i just found out

that it is a book


so that's next on my fiction list


for non fiction

i just ordered these



so i can figure out

how the heck to make up transcripts

for my newly minted high school student

(how did that happen?)


and this





which features

a bit of my own blog writing


so excited to see

how it turned out


if you would like to connect via Goodreads

click HERE


what have you been reading or watching this summer?



{alison}