Weight Loss-Simplified



this post
has been marinating for a couple of years now

but i've finally decided
to share my thoughts on losing weight
with you all

first
i should say
that i have never been
a tiny girl

i've also
never been huge

but i've always consistently struggled
with keeping my weight in check

and after each of my four pregnancies
my struggle was even harder

and while i don't have
traditional before and after photos
here a couple images
that show me at my highest weights




after each pregnancy
i managed to restrict myself enough
to lose most of the excess weight

but i always peetered out
before reaching my true goals

a couple of years ago
i made the decision
to really do it

lose the weight

all of it

and in 3 months
i lost nearly 50lbs
and hit a weight
and level of fitness
i hadn't had since my college days

how
you ask?

1. i went to this
to find out how many calories
i should be consuming daily
to meet my weight loss goals

it's free
and easy to use
from a pc or mobile

2. started a food journal

this is the key to staying on track for me

i can see
exactly what i've consumed
and exactly how much more i can eat for the day

you can be like me
and use a plain old notebook
or
go to the aforementioned website
and track your calories there

3. excerisce

obviously

here's what simple about weight loss

to lose weight
you must burn more calories
than  you consume