Yard Problems

I have a yard problem.

Actually, I have many yard problems.

I'm just choosing this one because it's the one that's bugging me the most right now.



Here is our arbor. When we moved in it had hideous climbing plants all over the place

that bloomed in the late summer

with huge, ugly orange, trumpet-shaped flowers.

Ugh.



We pulled off all the vines, but that's it.



Oh, and I planted a pink climbing rose (far left corner)



Although I do want fairly lights on the arbor

(we need all the outdoor lighting we can get)

I don't like these tube lights.

They're coming down soon.





And here's the opposite view.






Not very inspiring. Or pretty.



But these are.

And they represent ideas of what we hope to accomplish over time.



My space is smaller than this one, but I love the billowy curtains.

They add a touch of privacy and romance.

Just not sure how practical they would be.




And this one is so pretty.

Love all the overblown roses and climbers covering the frame.

And it's smaller, more like my space.




This one wouldn't work for my space.

It's just pretty to look at.

Sigh.




And finally, this lush covered arbor.

Nice, huh?

I wonder how long it took that tree thingy to cover it?

I don't think I'm that patient.




Sigh.

I think I have my work cut out for me.



But at least it's work I mostly enjoy.

A labor of love.