Friday Favorites

One of my very Favorite shops is Victorian Trading Company. They have such beautiful and fun products with which to accessorize life. I keep all their catalogs and use them as inspiration for my ongoing Wish List.

Let me show you what I mean.

Just look at this ruffley shower curtain. Isn't it the perfect finishing touch for a romantic bath? Dreamy.

And while I'm there, how about this frilly little shower cap?


Then I would dry off and wrap this cottony concoction around me.


How about this romantic vintage looking chapeau?



Reminds me of Rose's hat in the beginning of Titanic.



And staying dry in a downpour never looked this good.




Don't you just adore the rosy trim?



And now a little something shiny for the house. I would love these to use as vases or for cooling beverages for a party.






And I think my garden needs an adorable birdhouse hanging in it, don't you?








If only the hubs would agree.

That's my Favorite for this Friday!  If you've never heard of Victorian Trading Company then click on the link to visit their website and sign up for their catalogs. You won't regret it (though your pocketbook might!)



 What Favorite thing do you use for inspiration?