Friday Favorites

Okay folks, this post is going to be gushy

 because I'm just in a really good mood.

And it's all thanks to an unexpected blessing from Cara over at Twice Lovely.



You see, she painted this sweet little thing






But then found an imperfection in the canvas that meant it couldn't be sold.



Enter My Lucky Day.



Cara anounced in her latest post 

(that's also about a sweet giveaway, so you should definitely check it out)

that she would just give it away to someone who wanted it.



Give it away???



I emailed her so fast that I got a cramp in my fingers.



Not really.



But I was pretty fast.

In fact, I was the first person to ask for the painting.



And she said yes.



So I am happy.

I love art, but can almost never afford to indulge my passion.



And now I have been twice blessed




My Favorite for this Friday.



Thank you Cara!!

I cannot wait to see it in person.



In the meantime

I'll just keep gazing at in on my computer.